Fiancee Visas and Family-Based Immigration

Sam Rock has been handling immigration cases since 2000.  We handle family based petitions such involving the following scenarios:

  1.  K-1 Visas for Fiancees of US Citizens.
  2. Adjustment of Status for Alien's married to US Citizens and Lawful permanent residents.  
  3. Consular Processing of spouses, children and parents of US Citizens and Lawful permanent residents.  Certain cases may require either a waiver (I-601 or I-601A).
  4. DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals).  

We do not take all cases.  We screen our cases carefully to determine if we believe you will prevail on the merits before quoting a fee or accepting your case.  All cases require a signed engagement agreement.  


Employment Based Immigration

We handle employment based immigrant and non-immigrant visas.  Typically we have a flat fee agreement that includes a specific amount of time that will be spent on the case before hourly fees accrue.  

Specifically we experience with the following types of positions for H-1B candidates:

  • Engineers
  • Veterinarians 
  • Animal husbandry

Not all positions are appropriate for an H-1B application.


Removal Defense

We are very selective in these cases.  We can handle the bond aspect of your case even if we do not accept the removal defense.  

Some individuals are not eligible for a bond.