How we can help with tax debt


Tax Debt

You may be overwhelmed with notices from the IRS or state authorities of their intent to garnish your wages or put liens or levies on your property.  We may be able to help.    

Depending on  your circumstance you may be able to reduce your tax debt through the IRS Appeals process, Offer in Compromise, bankruptcy or Tax Court.  We can help you determine which program is most appropriate.  Our principal, Sam Rock, has represented individuals in the Offer in Compromise program wherein their tax debt was reduced by hundreds of thousands of dollars.  Every case is different.  The IRS considers your current and future earnings and your assets in determining whether to accept a proposal for an Offer in Compromise or an Installment Agreement.

We speak Spanish also.  Se habla Espanol.  It is possible to pursue the tax debt remedies with the IRS even if you do not have a Social Security Number.